Electric powerlines. Solar panels. Oil pipelines. Wind turbines. No matter the type of energy production, InfraLytiks has the skilled pilots and high-end UAV equipment and cameras necessary to fulfill the inspection needs of the energy industry. If your inspection process still involves helicopters, climbing ropes, cranes, or manual lifts, switching to UAV inspection won’t just save you time and money. It will ensure a safe inspection process and provide extensive amounts of precise data. Our expert pilots get off the ground and safely and complete image-gathering flights efficiently. Our data team then uses these images and data to create detailed maps, diagrams, and records, and provides a report that clearly presents findings and prioritizes maintenance needs.
- Complete thorough, regular maintenance inspections—including delamination and minor surface-crack detection—for all crucial components, from blades to structural tower welds
- Create 3D models of tower structures to keep tabs on this occasionally overlooked component of the turbine
- Perform end-of-warranty inspections, which are crucial as turbines transition from OEM coverage to being insured by the owner
- Save three hours of production time over manual inspection with this quick but thorough process
- Conduct cost-effective and safe transmission line and substation inspections from a distance so there is no need to schedule outages
- Collect accurate temperature readings with radiography and capture overheating nodes with our thermal camera
- Perform forensic failure analysis so root causes are identified and mitigated when components do fail
- Get rapid response and fast data-analysis turnarounds after storm damage hits utilities to make targeted repairs and restore systems to full operation more quickly
Autonomous drone inspection is changing the oil and gas industry, offering the ability to invest in more frequent—yet less costly—inspections.
- Easily navigate the terrain pipelines cover, detecting leaks, vandalism, and vegetation intrusion in inaccessible regions
- Identify thermal anomalies and corrosion points
Offshore Oil Fields
- Inspect flare stacks and chimneys while they are operating with infrared sensors to detect issues before they become critical
- Maintain a more frequent inspection schedule without production shutdowns
- Avoid the hassle of rescheduling inspections due to high wind; UAVs can handle adverse conditions more safely than manual inspections