Using a DSLR camera, InfraLytiks can capture high-definition images of an area or structure from all angles to complete an in-depth visual inspection. We then process these images and—using our advanced software—hone in on problem areas in concrete, metal, and non-pattern surfaces. When the project is complete, you’ll have all the data needed to make cost-effective repair decisions
OUR IMAGE PROCESSING CAPABILITIES CAN:
OUR UAV INSPECTION FLIGHT PROCESS INCLUDES:
- Pre-planning flights in 3D for maximum efficiency
- Determining the best camera position and angle of data acquisition
- Detecting and capturing images that reveal external, visual structural defects, cracks and corrosion, and other minor defects
- Performing return flights, if needed, to re-examine areas of concern from the same angles to track defects over time
- Providing data analysis and report preparation to your specifications
HD VISUAL INSPECTION & DEFECT DETECTION
make cost-effective repair decisions using high-definition images
PUTTING HD VISUAL INSPECTION & DEFECT DETECTION TO WORK
Get highly detailed images showing surface defects on roads and bridges. Get highly detailed images showing surface defects on roads and bridges. Get highly detailed images showing surface defects on roads and bridges.
Reduce risks and costs associated with inspections and better manage crucial equipment assets using data gathered with InfraDrone’s inspection process. Get highly accurate 3D modeling to reveal defects in turbines, powerlines, pipelines, chemical plants, and oil rigs.
Get cost-effective and thorough inspections for commercial buildings and large properties. Detect wear and damage before a major problem arises. Watch inspections on site in real time with our drone pilots. Take HD video for use in marketing projects or as part of another project.
Save time and money and make more accurate assessments using UAVs piloted by InfraDrone to complete roof inspections and property evaluations. Safe alternative to manual inspections. Works for commercial and residential properties.