Using UAVs and our proven information-gathering process, InfraLytiks can take aerial photogrammetric imagery and develop highly detailed 3D mapping and modeling. Once a cost-prohibitive undertaking, 3D geo-mapping is now an option for projects of any scale in a variety of industries.
3D model rendering can:
Our 3D geo-referenced structural-mapping process includes:
- Pre-planning flights in 3D for maximum efficiency
- Determining the best camera position and angle of data acquisition
- Using a fixed-wing UAV for large structures or a quadcopter UAV for small structures
- Taking precise aerial images for maximum detail
- Rendering a 3D geo-mapped structural model
- Completing image-based 3D reconstruction
- Providing data analysis and report preparation to your specifications
for projects of any scale in a variety of industries
PUTTING 3D GEO-MAPPING TO WORK
Create highly detailed models of roads, bridges, and buildings. Models can be used to optimize and automate future scans, provide a basis to compare changes over time, and assist with future construction or modification of the site.
Create highly detailed models of turbines, pipelines, powerlines, chemical plants, oil rigs, and other energy-generating plants. Models can be used to optimize and automate future scans, provide a basis to compare changes over time, and assist with future construction or modification of the structure.
Get reliable, precise data for project estimates. Build extremely accurate site plans by integrating ground inspections with aerially collected 3D imagery. Stay on track, manage resources, and reduce downtime with real-time construction progress updates. Improve client relationships by presenting accurate and visible data.
Streamline claim investigation, underwriting, and processing like never before with geo-mapping and image processing. Overlay before and after photos to identify damage from storms or other natural disasters. Combine maps with data to identify risk clusters.